According to statistics, by the end of this year:
• There will be more than 6 Million car accidents causing 3 Million injuries. 2 Million of these will be permanent injuries.
• Teenage drivers, who account for less than 5% of all drivers, will be involved in nearly 10% of all fatal car accidents.
• Boating accidents will injure more than 3,000 people and claim more than 700 lives.
• Close to 5 Million people will be bitten by dogs. Most will be children and over half will be bitten in the face. Dog bite losses will exceed $1 Billion and homeowners insurance will pay just $300 Million.
• Nearly 100,000 people will be injured on trampolines. Again, most are children under the age of 15.
How often are you looking over your policies? Need some help?
Call Noah @ 516.396.8342.
Data Source: Insurance Journal - National Region - June 20, 2011.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T